Rabbi Blazo: Press Conf. Rabbi Blazo: Press Conf.

Nice!

Yes my man this is some good stuff, I like it allot and overall it is pretty funny, but it should have some more action you know.

Rokémon! Rokémon!

That was Cool!

Yay!!! Rokemon! "dad can we go to target and buy Rokemon cards?" "Sure son but only 1 pack" "thanx dad" Good Job! Hope to see more from you.

A SouthPark Orange A SouthPark Orange

Okay??

That was O.K. you did an O.K. job next time make the mouth move-ments a little better other then that it was good :)

Regis_Cartoons ART Regis_Cartoons ART

Pretty nice work

I like.

RegisCartoons responds:

thanx

Pussy or _______? Pussy or _______?

Funny.

I got a 15!

PUSSY LOVER

You my friend, know your pussy! Raw meant and pussy are not confusing to you. You must have a lot of experience with the erotic lips!

Glad to know I'm not gay.

Mayoking.com Monster Mash Mayoking.com Monster Mash

sweeeeet

luv the work good job

Last Stop Last Stop

Great song man! You used a great variety of instruments to get the job done. I got the overall feeling that it was an actual orchestra performing this track. I really got into it and I like the explanation you left in your comment section.

harrypalyan responds:

Thanks, I appreciate it.

The Truth The Truth

This is an amazing song. Amazing lyrics, vocals and piano playing! I love it. Also, I will definitely be checking out your facebook page. Look forward to hearing your other songs.

ThePalyans responds:

Thanks for your support Slayer. We're glad you enjoyed our song.

Always 2011 Always 2011

worth bumpin

this is definitely a good beat, smooth transitions and great melody. i think it would be a bit better if you added 'more' in terms of high hat combinations but what more can you expect with an instrumental right? keep em' comin